The questions most asked by Real Estate professionals are; “What exactly do you do for me?”, “What are the costs?” and “What makes our company different from any other TC?” Well, let me tell you!
What exactly do we do? Below are some bullet points of the functions our company preforms for our clients to help them be more successful and enjoy their career.
- Online portal to submit forms starting with the Buyer’s Representation Agreement or Listing Agreement. That’s Right, we do it all! Even better, you can submit the forms while you are with your client from your phone or laptop.
- Coordinate That LLC has our own Docusign account so the Agent doesn’t have that added expense.
- The status of the transaction is always up-to-date with shared notification emails with all involved.
- Compliance is such a crucial role in what we do! We send out documents for signing & verify required signatures on all documents. We do the same for all required addenda for each transaction.
- Send copies of the contract and supporting documents to all parties, including the Listing Agent, Seller, Selling Agent, Buyer, Lender and Title.
- Upload the required transaction documents to the Broker Document Portal. in a timely manner. This seemed to always be an issue at my last position and I can alleviate that!
- Submit the CDA request to the Broker.
- Verify that title received the Commission Disbursement. Getting paid is a GOOD thing!
- Everyone can always use another hand, so we send deadline reminder and upcoming transaction event reminders.
- Follow up with Title, Lender and other Agent as needed.
What this means for you is… less stress, little to NO paperwork, accurate documentation, continuous communication throughout the process and a professional & friendly assistant at your disposal!
The cost for our services are simple. A listing transaction is $400 and for the Buyer’s side, it is $350. The additional cost on the Listing side is the MLS input and close out.
Look, I LOVE to cook (and eat!!) and think of our little company as a recipe. We have a well balanced mix of communication and technology, with a dash of humor. Like having a love for food, we have a love for service and knowledge. I am proud of the recipe we have for our transaction coordination company!